29 Mar Locos with green sauce and soft boiled egg mayonnaise
Posted at 09:44h in Recipes
Locos with green sauce and soft boiled egg mayonnaise
The options about this sea product are limitless! We will learn to prepare this locos recipe with green sauce and soft boiled egg mayonnaise.
- 12 Boiled Locos
- 2 Eggs
- Olive Oil
- Marigold Oil
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Onion
- 50 CC Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemmon
- Boil the eggs for 9 minutes, cool and remove the eggshell
- Emulsify the eggs with oil, add salt and pepper. Then, add the drops of lemon juice until you get the mayonnaise.
- Chop the onion, coriander and mix them together with the drops of lemon, oil and salt.
- Cool off the Abalones / locos in seafood fummet.
- Put the warm Abalones /locos on the lettuce, serve the Green sauce in a bowl and add the mayonnaise on the locos.