06 Mar Abalones stew
Posted at 16:30h in Recipes
The options about this sea product are limitless! We will learn to prepare this locos recipe with green sauce and soft boiled egg mayonnaise.
Learn to prepare a delicious and original Chupe de Locos (Abalones Stew)
- 1 Loco
- 1 Peasant Bread
- 300 cc Milk
- 250 cc White wine
- 1 Peasant bread crumbs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 500 cc Cream
- 200 g Parmesan C/N Verdes
- 50 cc Marigold Oil
- 1 Lemmon
- Finely slice the locos (The Abalones).
- Chop the onions (brunoise) together with the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pot, sauté the onion together with the garlic, add the locos.
- Cook for a while, splash with wine and reduce, add the seafood fumet and reduce.
- Cut the surface of the peasant bread, take the white crumbs out and keep for the chupe (stew)
- Add the bread previously soaked in the milk, cook stirring constantly.
- Finally, add grated cheese, rectify seasoning and take out from fire/heat/strove.
- Pre- heat oven to 200°c, spread the chupe (stew) in the bread, sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the bread to 180°c.